- A 12 step / 12-month program for those who have completed the Impact SMILE program and have been making intentional healthy lifestyle choices. A program for individuals who need less intervention and less intensive support; those who are ready to take the steps needed to move forward independently and confidently.
- A full health and situation assessment.
- Access to a housing-based support worker and vocation counsellor.
- Person centred Housing Based Support plan created with the individual, which is monitored and reviewed each month.
- A safe space to live with access to 24/7 emergency support service.
- Personal development, access to learning, volunteering and traineeships.
- Guidance with bills, budgeting and benefit advice.
- Advice and support with interview techniques, CV writing, job searching.
- Understanding housing options and maintaining a tenancy.
- Continuously reviewing and evaluating Housing Based Support Plan.
Once individuals have completed all steps and are able to demonstrate that they can manage their mental health and substance use, making healthy lifestyle choices as well as able to cope with maintaining a home, they will be signed off the Impact Integrated Treatment Program.
Due to our understanding of co-occurring conditions and periods of struggle, individuals will be signposted to Impact’s floating support service where they may access advice, guidance and support in periods where they may be at risk of relapse, continuing the cycle of programs when needed again to prevent mental health crisis, substance use, hospital admission, self-harm or co-occurring related death such as suicide.